My TOP 5 Street Wear & Outfits

Hello bloggers i'm back so today I just want to share my fashion tips for all of you.

If your having a lot of time on what to wear today here are some STREET inspired outfit that i'm sure you would like too.

1. Sara Escudero is wearing a suede camel fringed jacket with black skinny jeans
( Photo credit to Tumblr )

2. Vanessa Hudgens is wearing a Dress , a perfect Glasses and a perfect Sling Bag
you can also add some accessories ( RINGS )
 ( Photo credit to Tumblr )

3. Vanessa Hudgens  is wearing a White Printed Shirt and Jumper shorts and for shoes she wear a Boots and of course let's add some Hat , glasses , Bag and lastly boho long necklaces to complete Vanessa 's Boho Inspired
 ( Photo credit to Tumblr )

4. Kendall Jenner  is wearing a casual ensemble of black skinnies and a white, textured tee, blue, python blazer  to complete her off-runway look with coordinating loafers, a low-slung handbag, and oversized sunnies. 

                                                  
( Photo credit to Google )

5. Kendall Jenner is wearing army green top, blue ripped jeans, black fedora, black bag, black heels

( Photo credit to Pinterest )

As you can see my go to outfit inspiration will always be Vanessa Hudgens ( If you love BOHO outfit then you totally should try Vanessa 's outfit because she always slay it ) and lastly Kendall Jenner both of them are always the OUTFIT QUEEN for me . Anyway hope y'all like my top 5 Street Wear Outfits Inspiration for more just keep on visiting my BLOG xx

-Loren


For more outfit inspiration try to visit Tumblr or Pinterest .


ATTENTION COMPANIES:
If you would like to contact me, please email me at
-------------------------------
lorenannsite@gmail.com
-------------------------------
Companies only please!

ABOUT ME:
Loren Ann Alegroso
January 4, 1999
17 years old
PHILIPPINES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Myself

I'm in a Musical Play