My Nadine Lustre Halloween Inspired Look & Outfit

                                        



Nadine Lustre Halloween Inspired Makeup & Outfit Look
By; Loren Alegroso










WHAT I USE?



I'm not really good in talking but if you watched the video i'm sure you will catch it hahaha anyways first thing I will be applying my B.T LA  Mineral Compact Powder to moisturize my face and if you have a pimples and dark spot it's a good thing you can also use Mac & Maybeline concealer to civer them.


After that i'm applying my Bronze powder to stay my real color of my face and besides Nadine had this Morena look 


For my eyeshadow ( Jet sette portable Make up kit by Victoria Secret ) i'm applying the black eyeshadow (Jet sette portable Make up kit by Victoria Secret)  on my lid and rosey pink for my crease 

lastly i'm applying my blush from wet n wild and my mascara from Jet sette portable Make up kit by Victoria Secret  & Lip gloss from Avon


HAIR?



OUTFIT?


Top from Lites
Jeans - Abigail
Belt - SM Accessories 
Shoes - SM shoes section ( FEMALE )




'' Click the VIDEO above to see everything ''


xx


-Loren



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOREVER 21 LOOK BOOK + PHOTO SHOOT 2016

Instagram Post